We are the new Silicon Valley hub of the global MyData organization.
Notes from our very first event
- July 16, 2019, 6-8pm.
- At Node,
Kearny Street, San Francisco, CA 94133.
||Doors open and networking
||Welcome — Seth Goldstein, Co-founder, Node (and host); CEO & co-founder, Fiducia
||Introduction and Welcome to MyData Global — Sari Stenfors, PhD, Executive Director, Augmented
||Lightening talks (5 min each):
- Heard of the GDPR? It matters in Silicon Valley, too — Søren Juul Jørgensen,
research fellow at WSD Handa Center for Human Rights and International Justice at
- Healthcare data rights and interoperability in the 21st century — Ben Creasy, software developer,
- In the age of the Raspberry Pi, we can bring our data home — Johannes Ernst, CEO &
founder, Indie Computing
- Engaging enterprises, governments and non-profits — Mark Son-Bell, technology strategist
- How to join MyData Silicon Valley and why you really want to — Josep Aliagas,
entrepreneur and investor
- Introduce yourself — everybody gets to speak up, briefly
|and more networking until 8:00pm.
Josep A. Aliagas and